Tuesday

What is Scatterdays?

Scatterdays is a bit like categories.  Every Saturday a letter and four different categories will be listed.  Scatterers have one week in which to find one thing for each category, photograph it and upload it to their blog.  The following Saturday surfers often cruise around to check out what you found.  After you have checked out other scattering blogs you can then start on next week's list.. and so it goes around.

If you would like to join in simply email me your name and blog....then get ready to photograph.

2 comments:

  1. I can't read this on your blog page, to tiny and fancy. But I did read it on the blog roll. Sounds very interesting. Count me in after Christmas, and I will see what I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you put an email link directly on your blog to help people sign up. I've blogged about this and put the blog address.

    ReplyDelete